Manifest Your Dreams Today

Manifest Your Dreams Today

Haven't we ever pondered why we do not acquire replies when we ask for assistance from God or Angels if they genuinely exist? As a funnel for Angels, I'm sure they provide us answers. The predicament is we anticipate to hear or see an answer through our physical eyes and ears when we have had no training. We dwell on earth, the place where things are in contrast. If you're white, I am black.

Because we focus too much on the physical, we don't recognize that there's a bigger non-physical universe. We could only imagine. Our quantum physicists share that our DNA, (which I was educated to believe was the script for how we appear and the way the body reacts physically,) includes encoding which 5% or much less relates to our physical body and the other 95% deals with our spiritual (non-physical) component of us.

Whenever asking, ask like it has happened already. We don't want to wait around. We want answers now. We sometimes believe that we are seeking very simple things and we fail to remember that everything occurs for a good reason. Perhaps there is a very important reason why we're undergoing these things today. What if losing something or somebody very important will actually lead to something more desirable? What if our struggles can make us better? Or give us an opportunity to help? Or permit us to greatly improve? Or make us stronger? What if we lose individuals who are important to us since they have already served their goal in this world?

What if there's still much to know and what we know is merely a part of the whole truth? And what if the wisdom we will learn is we've got control over our lives greater than what we originally believed. However, we're not The One who shows. We merely live in this place called earth. So the next time you ask for anything, try to get it done for the good of all of the individuals concerned.

Once you've set your goal by requesting what you want from the God Source, your Angels, or from whatever form of deity you choose to focus on, it's time to act. The lack of physical action, in spite of all of your intentions, will not take you anywhere. Asking without taking action is totally worthless. You must expect and act as if you already have what you're anticipating. You need to get off the couch, switch off the TV, and move, all the while allowing the Universe to assist you.

Next, convey what you want at this time as if you already have it. Next think about the finished picture. Stay positive when utilizing your thoughts. You need to really feel it, accept it, know it is already done while moving forward pursuing your goal. Do not forget to really feel the excitement of every single second.

The last thing you need to do is write or convey vocally your goals and behave like you've already achieved what you want. In case you do not get what you would like even though you were patient, possibly the timing is not yet perfect or it is not for the betterment of the majority of people concerned or you are set to learn an important lesson from it. Do not concern yourself very much. The perfect time will merely come.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Are you on the path to ultimate life success?

    Why leave it to chance? I highly recommend that you take this 60 second quiz and then check out your customised report that comes from it.

    ==> 60 Second Life Success Quiz (and personalised report)

    I was shocked at how accurate the results were for me when I tried this quiz myself and I’m sure you’ll be impressed too.

    Your report reveals things you need to know, customised for you based on your responses, so that you can manifest for yourself a life of wealth, love, health, success and more!

    ==> Go here for the 60 second life success quiz (and personalised report)

    Enjoy and go well!

    Kind regards,




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...